Studies

Finally..

23:35

I got both his reply and his assistant reply in the end

Is not that he didn't do my reference
But...
They  accidentally click that i dont need accomodation and my father's name never put in la
quite a few things left out

So my application was hanging there

LOL

Luckily i discovered
If not will hang there for how long who knows@@

And finally now.. settled

I had officially got ucas replied that my application has been sent out
hope is good news :)

This settled...

Assessment also settled ...
and this year
there is a new strategy which college need us to send our soft copy to them
I save it into pdf in order for them not to know im lying for the word count @@
hope there is nothing

Lol

And finally..

I finished reading my online novel ^^

Hmmm

May be time to start studying..

Dont waste time anymore@@

Keep feel like lack of time very dangerous liao T^T

Anyhow

Jiayou ba =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook