原来上了第二年是有这样的烦恼的...
选科的烦恼...
second year degree course have three core subject and one elective subject..
and i should choose between company law and family law..
I never know it's that hard to choose between one of them ><
I have some interest in family law
BUT
some officer (staff/senior) had recommended us to take company law rather than family law
because they said quite alot people screwed up the paper...
AND
I have also asked my friend, where they also took company law and take family law while in the UK
I always wonder why....
Some of them said family law is easier in UK compare to take it in Malaysia
Is there really a different?
So today I went to family law class
As already used to the lecturer so is quite okay.
I really quite like it :)
After that I went to company law class
SEriously... I feel like I went into the wrong class...
What a boring class which I couldn't really able to bear with it
and the introduction class just talks about those private listed company and public listed company bla bla
No wonder heard of people said its related to some business sense --
I took business in my A-levels so got some knowledge about it
I din really screwed up the paper but ALMOST LOL
because I don't really like it...
and the lecturer somemore... uhhhh don't know how to describe..
He didn't makes it more complicated but he makes the subject more boring --
BUT the thing is....
Company law makes more money compare to family law in the market???!!!-_____-
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
So in the end what should i choose now? --
Struggling...
OKAY...
maybe i should first follow on my interest first which go straight to family law
since company law is a third year subject, if I really regret of not taking it at least I still got chance to take it while i go to UK
Okay done
><
1 down another one to go --
What subject I want to take in my third year?
I have notice that EU law and Equity Trusts Law is compulsory in UK while the rest is elective subject.
Different uni offers different subject in their final year
So???
-______-
No mood anymore...
search over those uni got some information on what subject they offering in the final year
whats dissertation? --
okay din see some subject which looks interesting
ahhhh
don't know laaaa aiyooo
which uni to go also not yet choose-- need to depends the subject and the cost somemore
good good
okay at least i still got time...
><
at least..
this would be my main concern until i figure it out LOL
agak agak laa can bo?
at least target subject and target uni okay...
okay talking crap maybe lol
my friend...
don't know where would they choose also...
I don't want go alone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
talked about camp's thing again..
everyone has their own way in dealing with it
but i just couldn't stand with you at some point
hope i can get through it soon ><
And im so sorry that.. i couldn't trust you anymore..
But.. i hope you can get things done =)
Hopefully laaa
Thanks for listening my grumbles
><
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there anything changes between us?
I am wondering...
Hope no,
as I like the way we used to be =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
communication can settle every doubt
I guess so.. and
Hope you do :)
Do not hesitate to have a clarification
It's help ^^
Thanks~
I appreciate to have a nice talk with you =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Home got tons of things to do --
don't really like the feeling like doing non-stop..
But no choice still have to do it..
It's my home :(
whenever im home... very tired...
LOL
maybe going out also not that tired
Hope this only hold for a moment kay ><
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im okay for these few days
Really ohh ^^
The only insufficient thing is..
I couldn't really sleep well or even fall asleep in the night ><
standard every midnight 2am or 6am will wake up..
okay i don't know whats going on
but i hope it stops kay
PLEASE DO NOT KACAU ME WAKES ME UP ANYMORE
Your co-operation is much more appreciated :)
LOL

0 comments