Mood

DOWN

23:04

Today's mood.. seriously worst till tak boleh tahan..

I dont even know what am i doing..
Why am i so moody..

I am curious..

I am frustrated..

I feel sad..

I feel lonely..

I just dont feel like talking..

But i dont want to be alone..

I hope someone is beside me..

But.. i ask everyone to stay away from me..

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING????


I am not talking to you with a perfuntory manner

I dont wish to but.. i just dont know how to do..

may be you are not even worry.. and I am the one who thinks too much.


I am seriously DOWN

AND

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CURE THIS TIME

may be let myself alone is the best choice...

So that i would not hurt anyone who is trying to console me.. accompany me.. makes me happy..

..
...
....

I really.. hate this kind of me


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook